Monday, January 4, 2010

Guest Blogging today over at Hannah's place


Happy First Monday of 2010!

To "celebrate," I'm the guest blogger over at romance author Hannah Howell's site. If you've never read any of her books, take a few minutes to check out the rest of her site. She's a multi-published, highly talented author with oodles of hot Highlanders gracing her book covers. Her books were also some of the only romance paperbacks that were available for sale in Jamaica at our hotel when we were there last November (eons ago!)

She's also a very down-to-earth, wonderful lady, who welcomed me to my very first Romance Writers of America meeting so long ago. I'm thrilled to be her guest today. Come join me and leave a comment... and have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?