Saturday, July 30, 2011

We interrupt this Weekend to Share a Link...

We have friends and dogs visiting for the weekend, but I just wanted to share a link to a great post by Helen Ginger, over at her Straight from Hel blog.

It contains links to an article about how to publish your own ebook - including purchasing ISBN numbers and formatting in html. Really interesting and informative stuff... thanks, Helen, for sharing your find!

What blogs have caught your eye lately? And what are you doing to enjoy this wonderful weekend weather? Whatever you're doing, enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link. I always briefly consider self-publishing, so I will head over there.
    I have been a bad blog visitor this summer. I am enjoying my kids while writing exists in the back of my head.
    Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?