Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Feature: HyARTS Shanty Time!

Starting today through the weekend, I'll be hanging out at this little blue shanty overlooking the Hyannis Harbor. Yes, it's SHANTY TIME! And I'm hanging with two other really cool Cape Cod authors - Kathryn Knight and Kate Conway - both of whom write YA and paranormal and romance, oh my! Here's the graphic Kate made, highlighting all of our books...

Cross your fingers for wonderful weather, clear skies and warm ocean breezes.

And here are a few photos of how we've decorated the joint...





Don't forget to stop by to say hello!



8 comments:

  1. What fun and great idea! Wish I could go:) Here's to sunshine and lots of sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the good wishes! The weather today was perfect!

      Delete
  2. This looks like crazy good fun! I love how you've decorated. I hope you have perfect weather and a sell-out crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Katie, have a wonderful time. Your decorations are perfect I've always wanted to visit Maine, but alas, it's a long way from Colorado. Someday! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the decorations! I never thought to use Christmas lights - what a cool idea! Hope you sell out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and thanks for the awesome tweets! You Rock!

      Delete

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?