Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Still Thrilled with My Release Date!


Cape Cod Weather Today: Bright and sunny, 56 degrees but going up to the 70s on Thursday, and maybe the 80s this weekend for Memorial Day! Dare I hope? Dare! Dare!

I'm still tickled pink to know the release date for my first book. I mean, I knew it was coming this fall, but to have an actual date is so exciting!

Thanks to all who've called and sent messages of congratulations! I'm so happy to be able to share my good news and have people happy with me!

My next big project is getting the new issue of Cape Women Online out the door, so to speak - we've completely revised the magazine and the publisher and I are so excited about our new look and the new opportunities we can offer to creative Cape women of all stripes. I'll be posting a link as soon as it's up and running - - and I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again! I might have missed saying it the first time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?