Monday, September 28, 2009

A few days more...

Just a few days more until my official release date!
Excited?
ME??
You betcha!!!

I found my first reference to my book today on someone else's website - another first for me! It's not a review, but part of a roundup of ebooks being released this week. If you're interested in seeing the listing, check out Kindling Romance at http://kindlingromance.wordpress.com/

It just has the cover art, the blurb and the release information... but like I said, it's a first for me!

I know that I'll definitely be mentioned on another blog next week (Monday October 5th), when I appear as a guest on another New England romance writer's site! You'll have to check out Emily Bryan's blog at http://emilybryan.blogspot.com/ to read all about my first guest appearance. Check out her blog anyway, as she's a very talented writer with some wonderful romance books to her credit! She also was one of the authors I spoke with for my upcoming article about ebooks for Cape Women Online, all about why I need a Kindle under my Christmas tree...!

In the meantime, I'm just doing a little happy dance to celebrate another first in my career!

1 comment:

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?