Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another Good Review for Christmas!



What do I want for Christmas? Peace on earth, the health and happiness of my children, and maybe another good review or two. I've already gotten one of my Christmas wishes!

I got word last night that Unfolding the Shadows was reviewed by the review site, Bitten by Books. And the reviewer enjoyed my novel, giving it 4 out of 5 "tombstones" (their equivalent to stars.)

I'm thrilled, and pleased that this reviewer didn't give away any plot points, except to say:

"Don't expect this story to run the course you expect; it won't. You really won't see where Jillian's life is going until close to the end. This is a good, old fashioned romance. It's all about faith, loyalty, and family in all of their forms, corporeal or not."

To read the whole review, click here to go to www.BittenByBooks.com. And feel free to high-five me the next time you see me! I'll be the one doing Snoopy's happy dance, still excited about my early Christmas gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?