Friday, February 26, 2010

More Imaginary Sunshine

The rain never let up yesterday. I did manage to get the dogs out to the field to play with friends before the deluge started, but we avoided the beach because of high, crashing waves.

Today's Cape Cod forecast is for more of the same. Dark, bleak, cold and rainy. So I'm looking for sunshine in unexpected places.

I found a ray this morning.

I got a notification from Amazon.com, that retail giant, about my Author Page on their Author Central. It's now available. Want to see? Go to Amazon.com. Find my book - Unfolding the Shadows - by entering the book title in the search bar. Click on my name, and it will take you to a page with my photograph and a short biography (which I threw together in my excitement and probably need to change at some point.)

I'm not sure why I'm so excited by it.

But I am.

Go find some sunshine of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?