Monday, September 30, 2013

"Book Confessions" - My Top 10 Ten Confessions...

Author Avery Olive has a new feature on her blog. Each Monday, she'll be featuring someone's "10 Book Confessions." Se introduced this new segment to readers last week, saying, "As readers, I think most of us have a few secrets that we may or may not be ashamed to admit and this is the place where we'll get to hear from readers as they confess them!"

And, somehow, she got me to sign up and confess! So today, I'm visiting her blog, dishing about my secret reading habits that I guess aren't so secret anymore, lol.

Come visit and say hi over at http://averyolive.blogspot.com/2013/09/10-book-confessions-author-katie.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?