Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Featured Book: MINDJACK TRILOGY Live-Action Trailer!

Have you heard about the Mindjack Trilogy by Susan Kaye Quinn?

She released a new live-action trailer for it on Thursday - and can I just say how jealous I am? Wow! I can so totally see this as the next teen movie hit - so much more interesting than Twilight... but maybe that's just me. You take a look and decide for yourself.


To celebrate, Susan has put the first book in the series on sale for 99 cents until this Thursday - go buy it now!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for stopping by, Sandie! Don't forget to go grab the first book in the trilogy while it's still on sale for 99 cents!

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, I do love a good deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting the trailer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Susan! I love your trailer - great job! Can so totally see this series turning into a movie ;-)

      Delete

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?