Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year's Resolution #3: Puppy Tale Fridays

So, I've noticed that over the last 2 years, posts that include or talk about the Big Drooly Puppy who runs my life (or tries her best to) are often the most popular. Not always - I've had a few guest authors who've generated a whole lot of buzz - but most consistently.

I get it. She's cuter than me. She's got personality. And she's just a funny story waiting to happen.

(And she's currently whining at me in dulcet tones, saying, "Beach? Time for the beach? Get off the computer already!!!")

Okay, so my goal is to feature a Puppy Tale each Friday. It may not always be Puppy's own story - she does have some funny friends and cousins we can also visit, and books with doggy protagonists we can discuss... but if you're looking for a good dog story and a smile, stop by on Fridays. Puppy will be here.

And now I need to get my walking shoes on before the whining goes on any longer. (There's only so much whining a person can take...and Puppy knows that...)

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Love puppy stories and I'll be here every Friday to see what you two are up too. Would love to join you for that walk, and on the beach too!

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew this was a good idea! And so was the walk - the sun rising over the ocean was beautiful, with ice glistening on all the shells along the water's edge. Puppy thinks it's the best of both worlds - snow and ocean together!

      Delete
  2. Awww. Another reason to look forward to Friday. My daughter has been begging for a dog (or cat). Maybe this wil help away my husband. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps Puppy should go along for the ride to visit colleges!
    Would make for some interesting Friday Blogging, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?