Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chatting at Coffee Time Romance!


Moongypsy Press officially turns one year old today!

<*`*`cheering and throwing confetti`*`*>

To celebrate (and throw some more virtual confetti) several Moongypsy authors will be partying over in the forum pages at Coffee Time Romance. I'm one of the chatters... and it's my first time, so be gentle with me!

Come join the fun by following this link:

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?p=137813#post137813


See you over there!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of free books to win - come check out the fun! Winners will be announced tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I have to stop by and check it out!!! Especially now that I just read there are books to give away! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?