Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A "New" Publisher and a New Cover

Cerridwen Press is no more.

As of this month, the books previously published by Cerridwen Press are now going to be published under the auspices of Ellora's Cave, most of them for their new "Blush" line.

Which is funny to me, because when my manuscript was first picked up, it was by Jasmine Jade's Lotus Circle imprint... which was gone before we finished editing the book. I was lucky enough to be picked up by Cerridwen Press at that point (not all the Lotus Circle books were.)

I've gotten the emails, I knew about the change, and yet somehow didn't register the fact that the cover of my book would be changing. Or the fact that the links to my book's page at the Cerridwen Press website would need to be changed. Like... the link on the side of this blog page. Or the links I have in the magazine ads in CapeWomenOnline.com. Or the ones on my own website, over at www.katie-osullivan.com.

Work to do. On the bright side, I still have a book available from Ellora's Cave!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. It's funny, one 'little' change cascades down into many changes and ahrd work.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?