Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Time to Celebrate! MY KIND OF CRAZY, Now Available Everywhere!

Today is the world-wide debut of my new contemporary romance,
MY KIND OF CRAZY!

Available EVERYWHERE ebooks are sold!
And available straight from the publisher, THE WILD ROSE PRESS.

Many Thanks to everyone who's read and reviewed my new book,
and all who helped rocket the ebook to the
 #1 Womens Fiction ebook
and
#2 Contemporary Romance ebook
back in May!

Which means,
it's an AMAZON BEST SELLER!

If you haven't read it yet, 
What are you Waiting For?

There's plenty more summer left to read what reviewers call
"the perfect summer beach book."


For a sneak peak at one of my favorite scenes, visit me at Sandra Dailey's blog, Life's A Beach

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations. I love the doggie on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I love my cover - the artists at The Wild Rose Press do such a wonderful job!

      Delete

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?