Tuesday, July 22, 2014

What Will the Book Maven Say about My Kind of Crazy??

Jackie, a.k.a. that reviewer known as The Book Maven, has agreed to read, review and feature my book on her blog this week! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she liked it!

She had originally said the post would be up on July 21, but... As of today, it's not there yet.

I'm gonna keep checking, even though I know you're not supposed to hound reviewers, or care about reviews.

Doe any author NOT CARE about their reviews?

I have 71 reviews for this book on Amazon at the moment - most of them positive. A few constructive. A few had me scratching my head.

So now I really want to see what Jackie says... Follow me to The Book Maven's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?