Friday, April 13, 2012

A to Z Blogfest: The Letter L

The Letter L... is for Louie!

My sister came down for Easter with her puppy, Louie, who's only 8 months old. Puppy and Big Dog both Love Little Louie, and haven't seen her since December. They Liked the fact that she's getting Larger, but Let me tell you, she was more timid with my Puppy than she was when she was Little. Back then, she'd jump all over Puppy. This visit, it took her Longer to feel comfortable. But she got there, and the dogs all had fun.
Now Louie has Left for the farm, and Puppy is Left feeling Lonely. Hope Louie comes back again soon to play!



Now Louie has gone back to

4 comments:

  1. oh, poor Puppy. Louie looks a Lovely dog (and I love the moustache!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i hope they get to visit one another again soon---beautiful doggies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a dog lover and could sit and watch pups play all day. Actually, I already do! I have two sled dogs and they love to play. Hope these two wonder-pups get to, as well.

    I'm a new follower via the A to Z. Nice to meet you, Katie!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?