Monday, April 16, 2012

A to Z Blogfest: The Letter N

The Letter N

Puppy says, "No, I will Not keep posing with your silly letters!" Poor Puppy, so hard being the spokesmodel for the entire alphabet... So we'll give Puppy a rest today, and say N stands for my son's band, NonCompliant. They've been playing together since 2008, a great feat for them and for all of us parents since None of them are out of middle school yet. My son will be the first to move on to high school... Next year.

Here's a video clip from their last concert...





P.S. Check out my new Navigation buttons, top left corner! I saw them on Matthew MacNish's QQQE blog and had to have them ;-) If you want to grab them too, visit Marcus at Writing Investigated and grab them for yourself! Don't worry, he makes it easy to steal ;-)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,

    I enjoyed you post and loved the adorable pup in the photo. I have included your blog in my A.D.'s FAV 5 of the A to Z Challenge for today! Enjoyed you post and have a wonderful Monday!
    http://adduling.wordpress.com/

    A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pup--and great band--they're really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's wonderful! My daughter took guitar in middle school, but didn't really stick with it. I think it's great your son has! And NonCompliant is an excellent name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm impressed. Plus I love The Black Crowes and their version of that song. Go son!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey....they're not bad! Did I notice two bass players? Kind of unusual, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the great feedback - I've been a fan since the beginning...umm, mostly because my son can't get himself to any of the gigs... or lessons... or anywhere, lol. Four years. Every Saturday.

    The band has 2 lead guitars, 1 rhythm guitar, 1 bass, 1 singer and 1 drummer - the 3 guitars were all original members and the bass player joined the following year. Their instructor played drums for the first two years (if you check out their other You Tube videos and get confused by the older bald drummer? That's their instructor.) This is the band's second singer as the first moved off-Cape.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?