Saturday, December 11, 2010

Countdown to the Holidays: Christmas Blog Parties!

Looking for some Sunday Reading right on your computer? Have I got a website for you!

Author Sky Purington is hosting a Christmas blog party all month long over at her blog "A Writer's Mind." Several wonderful authors have already visited to talk holidays and romance, and now it's my turn.

Join me at A Writer's Mind to chat about Christmas, writing, and my books! There're 2 delicious excerpts from PERFECT STRANGERS and even a brand new sexy scene from my work in progress, a sequel to last year's UNFOLDING THE SHADOWS.

Leave a comment to be eligible to win some great prizes!

Visit the party at http://skypuringtonwrites.blogspot.com/2010/12/what-every-woman-wants-under-her_04.html Saturday and Sunday.

See you there!

1 comment:

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?