Monday, March 22, 2010

Good Morning, Monday

What a beautiful weekend! Lots of beach walks, lots of sunshine, lots of seaglass to be collected.

Friday I picked up 13 pieces, Saturday another 9, and yesterday I found a beautiful piece of turquoise blue - the bottom of some kind of small bottle, bumped up in the middle like a nipple.

There are theories about seaglass, about the magic imparted by the sea. Finding white is for clarity of thought, green for money or opportunity, brown for grounding, and blue for good luck wishes. Blue is special because it's so rare. My walking partner told me yesterday that she's never found a piece of blue along our stretch of Atlantic.

So finding blue means I will be lucky this week.

I also found a plastic wolf, in howling position. I wonder what that means?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?