Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Welcome to October! Can I get a Boooo-yea!

B is for Boo and things that go Bump in the night... but wait a minute, Puppy isn't the scariest ambassador for October! I need to come up with a Better icon...!

Here we go! Much better!
Happy Halloween-Time!

In honor of all things creepy and spooky, I'm going to try to post reviews and blasts for creepy and spooky and supernatural-ly books - - even though we all know I'm a complete wimp and am not a huge fan of Scary Monsters! (dust bunnies are scary enough!) I'll also post about other things Halloween-y, of course, as it's one of my fav holidays!

At the end of the month, I'm participating in Melissa Snark's Big Halloween Blog Hop!
So if you have any spooky book suggestions for me, leave them in the comments or email me ~ and it's totally okay to recommend your own book! I'm looking for some adrenaline pumping thrill rides, so help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?