Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Still Splashing Into Summer - Mountain Style!

Today I'm visiting with the talented Jody Kessler, over on her blogspot. She's one of my favorite new adult authors, who wrote DEATH LIES BETWEEN US, which I reviewed earlier this Spring.

Today she has an interview with me, (including a sneak peak at the second book in my mermaid series!) and tomorrow - Wednesday - she will be posting her review of SON OF A MERMAID.

The CMP Summer Lovin' Blog Hop is officially over, and winners have been chosen! Big Congratulations to Maria M for winning the Grand Prize Paperwhite (with ebooks!) and more congrats to Kristi C for winning the $25 gift card and swag pack. The prizes will be in the mail to you soon!

In other book news, I had an AWESOME book signing at Beach Cottage Living over the weekend - despite the fabulously sunny weather! As one shop owner said in an email, "Here on Cape Cod we have a precarious love/hate relationship with the weather." But. I saw some old friends, neighbors, teachers and tourists, chatted a bunch, ate some yummy cupcakes and signed a bunch of books! Next up: Thursday night in downtown Hyannis at The Little Beach Gallery. See you there?

Here are a few of the wonderful people who visited me this weekend:






Thanks to everyone who stopped by the shop! You made my day pretty awesome!

1 comment:

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?