Friday, April 12, 2013

Puppy Tales: Wherein Puppy Is So Glad We're Not Doing A to Z

With too much on my plate this spring, I've reluctantly decided NOT to participate in the Annual A to Z Blogging Challenge. I had a great theme and everything picked out, but alas, it didn't work out. Next year.

The one who's happiest with my decision is Puppy. She feels I tortured her enough last year to last for a long, long time. At least through this April as well. So I thought, to honor the sacrifices she made for art in 2012, I will re-post some of her favorite letters this month as well.

Even though I'm not playing, I think we're up to "K" today. So here goes....

 (Ate it. she Actually Ate the letter A. It was the last one she Ate.)
 (Bored. By day two, she was already Bored.)
(Chagrin. the emotion that filled her when she realized I wasn't giving up.)
 (Don't Do this to me, she says. you can see it in her eyes.)
 (Everything got worse when mom made her wear the letters...)
 (Friends help make everything more bearable.)
 (Go away already, she says.)
 (Heavy sigh as she fills the Hallway with Her Huge self.)
(I, as in the letter, seems to have been lost...)
 (Just let me sleep...)
(Kan't you see I'm still sleeping?)

HAPPY A TO Z 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?