Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Writing Wednesday: Vacation Time!

I'm in Mexico all this week, recharging my battery or "filling the creative well," as Julia Cameron would say. It's kind of a work thing for my day job, but with plenty of free time added into the mix of meetings and mandatory events.

Plenty of time to go Mermaid hunting in the shops around Puerto Vallarta!


What even better for me is that I've been so busy with "work" lately that I ((gasp)) haven't felt like writing. I've been reading (of course) but writing? Not so much. I feel creatively drained, so even more important than ever to get refreshed and inspired.

What do you do to fill your creative well?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?