Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Ghost Tale for Tuesday

Since it's School Vacation Week, and I don't have a lot of time to myself, I'm directing you to another website, which claims to be the "Original" internet source for true ghost tales.

The Shadowlands website says it's been collecting people's stories for at least 16 years. Visit them at http://www.theshadowlands.net/ghost/

They have some interesting stuff - I could lose a lot more of my morning poking around to find my favorite tales - but then I figured why not let you, the reader, check it out for yourself?

Besides, I just read one that totally freaked me out. I need to get out into the sunshine and clear the spooky cobwebs out of my brain!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?