Friday, October 1, 2010

A 5-Star Review for Unfolding the Shadows!

Received one of those great emails last night, to alert me of a new review for my book.

Siren Review Site gave me 5 "siren stones," their equivalent of stars! I was afraid they wouldn't like the book so much, seeing as how most of the romances they review are much, much steamier than my PG-13 offering. But the reviewer loved it. "couldn't put it down," she said.

*yea*

To read the complete review, go here: http://sirenbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/09/katie-osullivan-unfolding-shadows.html?zx=216fca8172ecf203

...and don't forget to do a happy dance with me! I'll be dancing in the rain today, but dancing nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?