Sunday, May 26, 2013

Paperback Launch Party at WHERE THE SIDEWALK ENDS!

Today is the official launch party for SON OF A MERMAID! I'll be at Where the Sidewalk Ends bookstore on Main Street in Chatham from 2 - 4 p.m. signing books and celebrating! We'll be on the deck with cupcakes, balloons, crafts and raffle prizes!

If you're on Cape Cod, stop by to visit!

Where the Sidewalk Ends is a cool, indie bookstore owned by a mother and daughter who share a deep passion for books. It's one of my favorite spots on Cape Cod, and if you've never been you need to add it to your list!

OOh, gotta go! Don't want to be late to my own party!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time at your launch!! I'd love to be near Cape Cod as I've never been, but sadly I'm in another hemisphere by another ocean :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The party was a big success - despite the unusual 40 degree weather!Hope it was warmer and sunnier where you were, Trisha!

      Delete

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?