Thursday, April 7, 2011

F is for... Followers


F is for... Followers


I interrupt my regularly scheduled A to Z Challenge posts to recognize and thank all of the Fabulous new Followers and Friends who have joined my blog in the last several weeks (even before the Challenge Month actually began!) I can't believe I broke the 100 Follower mark so quickly into the Challenge - and that doesn't even include the Facebook Followers!

What FUN!

My Favorite molecular bartender is hard at work Fixing you all a special martini to thank each and every one of you... and no that's not Foam on top, but actually liquid nitrogen creating the Fog. Wait a sec before you take that First sip or you'll Freeze your tongue!

If it weren't For you guys, I think I may have given up on this particular challenge - the month of April has become Full enough without having to get up early and blog each day, or write up a themed post to save For a Future date. And going through each post to Find enough words that start with the letter of the day.... well, it has been Fun!

But Finding Followers and new Friends - making connections - is part of what blogging is all about.

So thank you all, and Cheers!

P.S. Feel Free to Friend me on Facebook, too. And I'm betting a lot of "F" words today will have Facebook as a theme... have Fun! I'm off to check on the other A to Z blogs that I'm Following this month!

Another P.S. Check out Jessica's A to Z blog posts over at the Alliterative Allomorph - she's playing a game all month where you try to guess her word of the day. Here's a link to today's F post: http://thealliterativeallomorph.blogspot.com/2011/04/f-is-for.html - Have Fun!

12 comments:

  1. Yes, Followers are amazing Folks. They keep me grounded and encouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine continuing the madness without followers! That's what keeps me coming back to blogging and twitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to meet you, Katie, and thanks for the plug! :o) Yes, followers seem to be the be all and end all in blogging. It somehow validates our efforts! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great F word! and Fun post! Nice to meet you!

    happy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a Follower - oh I'm not going to use any more F words, just to be different. But can I have one of those fab...wonderful...delicious-looking cocktails please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right. APril is busy enough and sometimes I wonder why I started this. But it is fun meeting everyone. And I am learning a lot. Will be following you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Followers are fun but meeting so many new bloggers is great - here's to new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..

    so many fantastic F words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, fellow A-Z challenger. Great post! I'll look you up on Facebook and I'm a follower now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your approach to this A-Z challenge. I enjoy making new connections with other writers too. I'm number 879 on the A-Z hop list. It's nice to 'meet' you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?