Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Revised Cover Art!

Cape Cod Weather Today: Sunny and hot. Very hot. Still not as hot as Boston or New York, though.


My new cover art has arrived! I'm excited, because it's just in time to be included in our fall issue of Cape Women Online. Our literary page for this upcoming issue has stories by three different authors on our paths to publication, and I wanted to include my beautiful cover art with my story. And here it is!

If you've been following my blog, you've probably heard the story about how my original imprint, The Lotus Circle, was folded earlier this year. Before my book was even line-edited. But one of the publisher's other imprint, Cerridwen Press, picked up the novel for one of their lines. SO I still have a release date for October 1st.

And now I have an official new cover. *Yea!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?